Sunday, December 5, 2010

MY HEAD. IS GOING. TO EXPLODE.

TUMBLR HAS BEEN DOWN FOR THREE HOURS AND THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!


I DON'T THINK I WAS EVEN THIS UPSET WHEN BARACK OBAMA BECAME PRESIDENT. OR EVEN WHEN THE HEALTH CARE BILL WAS PASSED! I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!
HENCE THE ALL CAPS!!!!!


.....calm....calm....i must be calm. but seriously, this is a travesty. i cannot function properly without my darling blog. and yes, i'm very aware that this is a blog as well; however, i am not always in the mood to write, so my emotions are not yet fully attached to this blog. but i am always in the mood to post pictures, songs, videos, short and sweet statements about whatever. i am just lost without that. no really, i am definitely more upset than anything about politics. humph. that just shows where my priorities lie. 


but really i feel like i am the only one this is happening to. like, i think tumblr got together and decided to have a "no meagan day". so the tumblr people only disabled my tumblr, under the guise of "maintenance". psh. a likely story. they're probably having a tumblr party. without me. 


although that's a little extreme....maybe i am a narcissist like haley said....but that was only cuz i find myself to be an adorable baby. but that's a different story.


i'm going to go click refresh on tumblr for the next three hours now. maybe it will work.

No comments: