Thursday, August 19, 2010

"I Don't Wanna Go to Bed"

"Do not let the sun go down on your anger" - Ephesians 4:26

So, how exactly is this accomplished when I can't talk to this person about how annoyed, mad and hurt I am. I mean, yes, I'm probably overreacting, and I also know that the second I tell them that I'm mad they'll whip out their smooth, sweet, "sincere" charm, and apologize. But I have no way of knowing if its legit.
I don't wanna keep getting angrier and angrier, but I promised that I wouldn't talk serious to them anymore. I'm supposed to let them get to know the "real/new" me. But you see, the problem is, they could care less. I try to give them ample opportunity, but no...I guess I'm not important enough.
And see?! Now I'm angry with them! But then I think about how fantastic and wonderful and LIFE CHANGING they've been, and I just can't bring myself to really believe they're just a jerk.
......*sigh*
Father, please help me sort this out. I'm so confused, and hurt. I don't know what to do.

No comments: