Sunday, October 3, 2010

30 Days...in 1...

tumblr_l92eb4mOs01qau6s7o1_500.jpg

1) i don't actually like anyone...because boys are dumb...i'm kinda obsessed with cam ward though...but he isn't a boy...he's a man
2) reese witherspoon...apparently we have the same facial structure...
3) ....the only thing that annoys me about boys is they never live up to the unrealistic expectations set up by music/movies/literature/etc...but is that really their fault?
4) i stayed home alone all weekend....and DIDNT DIE! :D
5) run around the house singing and dancing...and i talk to myself...
6) buy some like, super legit recording equipment
7) right after i get my bangs cut...i look like i have mr. hahn hair...
8) the other night, at like 9 i picked up julia from her house and we drove to this lake place and built a green fire (CHEMISTRYYY!!!!) and talked about jesus, and then we drove in circles around mcdonalds because they were closed but we wanted food, so we settled for wendy's and then i took her home. it was great :D
9) that friendship that never really happened the way i wished it would
10) i usually neglect to tell my mom EXACTLY how much i spend when i go shopping
11) someone i hate....because i'd eat them...hehehehehehe...
12) 1-131 notecard test for APUSH
13) i will omit this question, considering this isn't tumblr...weeeee....and i really don't want to shag anyone....soooo....
14) .......uhhhhhhhhhhhh.......i usually wait a REALLLLLLYYYY long time to clean out my car....it can get pretty icky
15) i'm gonna make up a song:
      "I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOOOOOLLLL TOMOROWWWW!!!!" 
       there.
16) well, once upon a time there was a drunk guy. and he fell over. the end.
17) not realizing that chapters 11-15 were due last Thursday not last friday...i failed that quiz.... :(
18) homework....the end
19) no. :)
20) lack there of
21) lyrics to alejandro by lady gaga
22) .......from when fifth grade? sorry, this does not apply.... :/
23) - the direction this country is headed in
       - my work ethic
       - the president
       - the lightbulb in my room
       - the song i'm listening to
24) THIS ISN'T TUMBLRRRRRR agh....but its whatev :)
25) some one on the secret service on a day that there is an assassination attempt....i'd step out of the way.....ohemgee. i'm totally kidding!.......sorta......
26) - the couch
       - my laptop
       - my APUSH flashcards
       - my spanish book
       - my phone
27) that's mean...and i really don't know the answer to that :/
28) hahahahahaha i fell this one time because i was trying to catch up with devon corey, and the everyone in the auditorium saw me
29) my work ethic
30) i'm pretty sure i was arguing with mr. hahn about whether i said "like" or not....

No comments: