Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What the heck...

is a platypus?
I mean, seriously? Is it a rodent with a duck beak? But what in the world it lays eggs?! And it has a beaver tail? Oh my goodness I am so confused. I think Australia gets all the reject animals. I guess they got all the reject British people when it was like, prisoner land. But really. It has all the freaking weird animals. Like, the emu. What is an emu? A retarded ostrich? Like, really. And then there's the bilby. It's like a rabbit and a rat. It's a ratbit! And the cassowary? It looks like a cross between a turkey and one of those Dilophosaurus things. And my gosh, the frilled necked lizard?! SERIOUSLY!? I THOUGHT ALL THE DINOSAURS WERE EXTINCT?!?!?!?!?
What even is Australia?
I'll bet anything that it's also the island of misfit toys.

No comments: