Sunday, May 29, 2011

All You Are Is Mean


I’m sorry I don’t measure up. I’m sorry I’m not perfect. I’m sorry I don’t want to go to all the schools you want me to. I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m…NOT sorry. Guess what? I am who I am. And I don’t care what you think. I don’t want to be the person you want me to be. Yeah, I want to do music. That’s what I’m good at. Great at. That is my God-given talent. I don’t want to do anything. I really don’t give a rip whether or not you think that’s acceptable. You’re opinion is irrelevant. So please, keep it to yourself. Do not…do NOT even think about showing off how amazing they are. Honestly, I don’t care. I care if they tell me, because they aren’t acting like jerks. They aren’t putting me down. They’re just proud of their accomplishments. You? You are awful. You are mean and pathetic. All you do is tell me how wonderful and perfect they are and how I don’t measure up. And the second I give even the slightest hint that what you’re telling me really doesn’t matter to me, and it can’t hurt me, you explode. You are a jerk. You are a fool. You are awful and I’m sick of you. I’m sick of you being in my life. I’m sick of putting up with you. I’m so done. All you do is judge me. All you do is bring me down. I’m done with it. Don’t expect me to be cordial. Don’t anticipate any respect. Because you don’t deserve it. Not at all.  

No comments: