Sunday, May 29, 2011

Okay, So I might have encouraged this...

But only a little! I mean, they were just so cute! And they both liked each other and instead of letting them wallow in anguish about what the other felt, I just gave them a little push...is that a crime? I mean, what could possibly go wrong? After all, they're only thirteen...
they're...only thirteen.
Who was I when I was only thirteen? Would I be okay with my thirteen year old self having a beau?
Uh-oh. Oh no. What have I done?
No, this isn't my fault. They were flirting without my help before, right? They would have found their way to this without me, right?
They won't see each other in person again, right? So, the little sparks of crushdom will die down. It will be a sweet little confidence boost, and nothing more...
Right.
Right?
Right?

No comments: